Washington Hospital Center Residency February 2011 COHORT - Page 5Register Today!
- Jan 7, '11 by RNT28Hey there! I did have nursing questions. And I got to inerview with my 3rd choice. From our interview day most were interviewing with med/surg I believe. Also I am talking with another girl about being here roomate, if we get a house with 3 rooms we will need a 3rd roomate. I will keep you posted and GOOD LUCK!
- Jan 7, '11 by tgary08Thx Mills10 for the information. I also interview on the 11th! Im so excited and nervous at the same time!
- I had regular interview questions related to nursing from the nurse recruiter and nursing director. The nursing director I interviewed will also asked me clinical scenario questions and asked how I would respond.
- I was more nervous than I needed to be. It was a welcoming envioronment.
- So good luck to all.. (P.S... I was trying to increase my post so I posted three times
- Jan 8, '11 by Mills10Do not be nervous about your interviews everyone is very nice and it is a relaxed environment! You all will do great! keep us posted and if anyone needs a roommate let me know!
- Jan 8, '11 by Nurses-Rule1987Hello Everyone,
This post is really interesting. How long it took you guys to hear from the recruiters afer applying?. I got an email after I apply about my school and specialty, is that correct?
thanks and good luck to everyone
- Jan 8, '11 by Mills10it was quick I applied and then the very next day I got the emails to send back days I could interview and top 3 specialty areas and my interview was set up that same day.
- Jan 8, '11 by Nurses-Rule1987thank you for the info.
- Within a week, I got the two emails about my gpa etc. and the interview date info. But I applied back in Nov. and had everthing set up about a month before my interview.