interview @whcRegister Today!
- by choco2me Sep 25, '08Hi all,
I'm a new grad in NJ. I applied cardiac fellowship at WHC.
I have an interview next week.
I was called for interview today and don't have much time to prepare it.
What do I expect during the interview? Any special process?
Please give me some tips!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=336421©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,644 Views
- Oct 21, '08 by gigglebuns1186How did it go?
- Oct 23, '08 by zram44you get 6-7 patient scenarios with what do you think is going on, what are you going to do, what orders do you expect and then some generic interview questions.
- Oct 23, '08 by gigglebuns1186Thanks! Sounds intense!!
I'm interviewing in the NICU.
- Oct 23, '08 by choco2meIn my case, 3 nurses came in a room and asked me a bunch of questions. As zam44 said, they asked me generic questions and then they picked one patient scenario from the conversation that we had.
A lot of 'what if' questions.. very intense.
It was my first job interview and the toughest interview ever.
- Oct 24, '08 by zram44did you get the job?
- Aug 10, '09 by jmunrs2010the interview process sounds so intimidating... any adivce on how to prepare for the interview, if at all possible? you would think that the answers would come naturally but being nervous about getting hired especially in today's economy and being put on the spot could take the words right out of your mouth. I am hoping to interview with WHC this year as I will graduate in May. Any interview tips if I was to get offered an interview (MICU or SICU especially)