UTA Spring 2013 - page 32
by tnuh 108,835 Views | 605 Comments
Hello everyone! Just wanted to start this thread for anyone planning on attending UTA's nursing program in the Spring of 2013..... I am working on the last of my pre-reqs right now at TCC, but I plan on attending UTA this fall... Read More
- 0Oct 16, '12 by adadnanurseQuote from lharvick@lharvickI'd like the AP program better as it suits my schedule but I think Im going to take the traditional offer...Who kno if they going to call me off the wait list or not.What Im unclear is which hospital will they put me in since Im unpartner?@ adadnanurseAre you going to accept the offer for the traditional program or are you going to wait and see if you got into the AP program?
- 0Oct 16, '12 by dlwoodjrCongrats to everyone who was accepted... I wish I knew if picking your clinical sites had an impact on whether you are called up... I know I've seen several of you folks here that were accepted worked at Partner hospitals, and I'd hate to try to put Parkland as my #1 choice if all available slots will go to people who work there... Chances are there are more who work there then there are slots available...
Sheesh. If only this wasn't so dang stressful...
- 0Oct 16, '12 by Meriwhen Senior ModeratorQuote from lharvickJust a friendly note: the link to the spreadsheet was removed because of TOS (unapproved link). If everyone wishes to share this info among themselves, that's cool but it needs to be done off of the board. So contact the spreadsheet maintainer (appears to be lharvick) privately for the link.For the people who have received the admission letter could you please update the document below with your information.
Thank you kindly!
Congratulations to all who were accepted!
- 0Quote from adadnanurseI would imagine they could tell you after Nov. 5th because then they should know which students are assigned to which hospital for sure.@lharvickI'd like the AP program better as it suits my schedule but I think Im going to take the traditional offer...Who kno if they going to call me off the wait list or not.What Im unclear is which hospital will they put me in since Im unpartner?
- 0Oct 16, '12 by KBC123ACCEPTED to the on-campus program.
WAIT LISTED to the online program.
Not partnered. 4.0/4.0 GPA. No considerations. Was denied to online last semester.
Waiting to hear back from TCC. I honestly may go there because with my kids I'm not sure how I can pull off the on-campus program.