UTA Spring 2013 - Page 27Register Today!
- Waitlisted. Applied for the AP program. With Cook Children's. GPA 3.5. Received letter at 1817
- Oct 15, '12 by nikkib376Thank you, lharvick!! I'm partnered with THR and 2 of my friends were waitlisted for Fall with that GPA and ended up getting called.
- Oct 15, '12 by txhopeful12Congrats!
- Oh well that gives me hope Thank you for telling me that. I honestly didn't think that many people applied from JPS/Cook Children's so I thought I would have a better chance of getting in. Hopefully I'll get a call sometime in December. What an amazing Christmas present that would be!
- Oct 15, '12 by anawOmg!!!!! I just received my letter and I got accepted on the AP BSN!!!!!
- Oct 15, '12 by txhopeful12**** I GOT IN. OMG.
I literally just fell on the floor crying.
- Oct 15, '12 by AlmostThere2014Hi All! I'm new here but glad I found this thread. I've been wait listed for the AP program, 3.5 science, 3.7 overall, 1 consideration, not partnered. I received the email at 1815.
- Oct 15, '12 by AlmostThere2014Congrats to everyone who has been accepted!!!!
- Oct 15, '12 by nikkib3763rd times a charm!!! I'm accepted!!!!! The email just came through at 6:47. Partnered with THR, 3.75 science GPA/3.8 overall. Waitlisted for Fall so I retook 2 sciences and it was so worth it!!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!
- Congrat ANAW,nikkib376 and txhopeful12 for getting accepted!!! To almostthere2014 I am right there with you. Hopefully we will get a call.