Canadian RN moving to california - Page 3Register Today!
- Oct 22, '12 by jayne.jj.zhangHello Yassi,
did you get your license yet?
- Dec 8, '12 by rushhourHi all,
I am an RN (new grad) from ON and I cleared my nclex without having to go through the ssn/cgfns. I think some states require but I am registered with WI and it did not ask me anything other than school documents for the proof. To be more precise, I actually got the ATT even before writing crne. I hope this helps.....
- Nov 11 by brea.hallstromHey guys I have wrote passed NCLEX, obtained my VisaScreen Cert. Just wonderign if and what states we can apply for without an SSN??
- Nov 29 by danisweetcheeksthere are 14 states that dont require a SSN but VA and TX are the fastest and easiest states.
i am also canadian, originally licensed in MN and got my TX license in <10 days.
- Dec 9 by blondeveronicaI am a RN from Alberta, I wrote my nclex and got licensed through minnesota (with no intention of ever working there). I did this so that I could go to California. I think the best way to do it is to sign with a travel company, they will help you get your work visa, and then from there you get a SSN easily... and then from there you send all of your paperwork to the California board of nursing and wait for your license... Unsure about the practicum hour requirements as i'm still waiting for my license.