Any white middle aged travel nurses out there?Register Today!
- by bostonbakednurse Dec 31, '11Just wondering.
- Dec 31, '11 by DixieleeYes there are.
- Jan 7, '12 by RNERHOUSESUPORWhat is the current number for "Middle Aged"? Oh, yea it changes with your preception of age. When I was 20 I thought my co-workers who were 50 were OLD. Now that I'm 50 I still think I'm young. How does that work??? As far as color, I have speckles.
- Feb 23, '12 by RN_travlrLOL. Not real sure why you ask but Im 40,SWF....does that count?
- Feb 27, '12 by jimbr1fifty-eight
- Aug 4, '12 by raedar63I wonder about age too, seems "middle age" nurses are becomming scarce. I am looking into travel at 49 years old and worry that age will be an issue .
- Aug 4, '12 by shushuRight on Zeke!!!!