UTMB Fall 2012 - Page 62Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by twoy83our schedule for the spring was as follow:
MON: Patho form 9to 12 and Intro from 1 to 3
WED: HA LAB with varying times
Thur: ADult I lab
THUR: Health Asst from 9 to 12 and Adult I from 1 to 4
clinicals for me was one day on a sat each week!
hope this helps a little!
Labs were every other week
- Apr 29, '12 by kitcait08Hey guys and congrats to those who have been accepted!!! I just graduated and am looking to sell my scrubs. I have 2 shirts size small and XS and 2 small pants message me for more info.
- Apr 30, '12 by Gemini25Hey people who are attending in Fall! I have some books for sale.... send me a message if anyone is interested. A lot better prices than the book store
- Apr 30, '12 by 3xmomi still haven't received an e-mail but this is now in mystar, looks good, but i would really like to see the email to clarify whether this is an acceptance for the fall or if it is the wait list.
we are pleased to grant you admission to the following program(s). note that once you accept or decline admission to a particular program it will no longer appear on this page. select the program you would like to accept or decline.
- Apr 30, '12 by AmymitLooks like an admission to me...did you check your admission status in mystar? Is that where that is coming from? Sounds like congratulations are in order!
- Apr 30, '12 by 3xmomQuote from amymiti hope your right! i am just wondering if your accepted to the wait list though if it says the same thing? does anyone know? yes this is coming from my admission status in mystar where it usually says:looks like an admission to me...did you check your admission status in mystar? is that where that is coming from? sounds like congratulations are in order!
you have no applications for admission. contact the office of admissions if you need further assistance.
- Apr 30, '12 by kaimcn12Hey any wait listers heard anything??
- Apr 30, '12 by yvfairI applied for UTMB fall 2012 MSN program back in December 2011. My application status has been complete since January and I haven't heard a thing from them! I'm almost wondering have they lost my application. Does it really take this long to hear something?
- May 1, '12 by namtx07@yvfair- I'm not sure how the application process for the MSN program works, but a phone call wouldn't hurt.
- May 1, '12 by andjographyI haven't heard anything yet. However, I got accepted to another school, but my heart says I belong to UTMB.