UTMB Accelerated BSN Summer 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Jan 30 by Sarah-Aggie2013Ahhhh! I had an interview on Jan. 16, but I don't think it was with the same lady as most of you previosuly mentioned. I wonder if who interviews us has anything to do with how long it takes to hear back? I'm still waiting patiently and checking mystar daily in hopes of seeing some good news! I got accepted into UTHSC SA but would love to go to UTMB for numerous reasons!
Congrats to everyone who's already heard back!!
- Jan 30 by laura0881Yay I got my acceptance email! So excited! Congrats to everyone else who has gotten accepted. And good luck to everyone else still waiting for interviews and acceptance letters!
- Jan 30 by DeeGeeNurse2BeCongrats to everyone that's been accepted! That's awesome I have my interview tomorrow since I was unable to I interview last week and I'm a never wreck!!
- Jan 30 by DeeGeeNurse2Be...and by my last post I meant "nervous wreck" I guess I shouldn't work and post on here at the same time. lol. Anyone else receive acceptance letters or an update on their Mystar?
- I did NOT get any email ...I applied on November, Do you think I sould call ???
- Jan 31 by DeeGeeNurse2BeDid you get an email with your supplemental application information? If not you need to call. If you just didn't get an interview email that's still ok. You don't have to interview in order to get accepted and they are supposably accepted to untill March.
- i know my luck...my application will be rejected
- i know that, however my teas score is horrible, veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bad ....but thanks for trying to boost my confidence
- Jan 31 by DeeGeeNurse2BeWell the good thing about UTMB is that they look at the student as a whole. Not juts grades. I would give them a call. It can't hurt!
- Feb 4 by aggie23I received my acceptance by email and I'm super happy! Any idea if we can postpone the acceptance cause I'm waiting to hear from another school and they don't send out letters until March..