UTHSC-Houston Spring 2013 - Page 69Register Today!
- Oct 17, '12 by root.userNot to add to the conflicting information, but I was told we should see start seeing updates on our myUTH status around the first of the November. Something about the status will change closer to real-time and then admissions letters will go out (believe they mail them).
Now, I was told this back in the summer when I called to make sure all my transcripts and scores where received (August time frame). This could have changed and now be bad information; I haven't called to confirm any of it. Of course this also does not stop me from checking myUTH status at least once a day.
- Oct 18, '12 by peaches1018From UTHSC Houston??
- Quote from graciebelleUTHSC HOUSTON!?OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just received an email stating I was accepted for spring 2013
- Oct 18, '12 by peaches1018Wow that's awesome...Congrats!! I can't believe you found out so soon. I think you might have started a panic. HahaLast edit by peaches1018 on Oct 18, '12 : Reason: misspelling
- Quote from graciebelleDid your to do list update?Yes!!!
- Oct 18, '12 by JjrrMe too! My stauts has been changed to a green check.
In the email, they asked me to respond to them whether I will accept the offer by October 25. So I guess after that date, they will start sending out the second batch of acceptance letters if some students decline.
I am also offered a scholarship from them, so I am really excited.
Good luck to the rest of you!