UTHSC-Houston Fall 2012 Applicants - page 82
by KRR2009 | 164,036 Views | 1099 Comments
Hello everyone! This thread is for everyone applying to the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. I believe they will be accepting applications from January 15-April 1, so the sooner the better! Their admission... Read More
- 0Quote from GsusGsus,When and how do you find out if youre accepted into either program???
I'm assuming they will let us know in the official letters. I didn't see anything on My UTH indicating the track I was accepted into. I am really hoping I will be admitted into the Pacesetter program, but I will definitely be happy with either!!
- 0Apr 16, '12 by waiting,waitingMy last name begins with J. But I don't know what kind of order they are going in, it also may be by student id# or who knows what. I remember on Friday someone else with a J reported admittance on here and mine didn't post until this morning.
So the school chooses if we are in Traditional or Pacesetter?
- 0Apr 16, '12 by SavethequailCongrats to everyone who has been accepted. Just for reassurance, everyone who has accepted admission on MyUTH has had their green check mark replaced by yellow triangle, correct? I'm assuming this is due to our not yet completion of the To Do List items.
Unfortunately, yes. They choose our program for us.
- 0Apr 16, '12 by vintagepeonyWell, I guess that's it for me. My last name begins with 'O'. My stats:
Undergraduate GPA: 3.4
BS degree from Texas A&M
My 'holds' changed last week. Looks like that didn't mean anything. Congratulations to all of you who were accepted.
- 0Quote from waiting,waitingMy understanding is that the school selects approximately 50 students for the Pacesetters Program and 100 students for Traditional Program. I have also been told that you have to have a previous degree to be admitted into the Pacesetter Program.So the school chooses if we are in Traditional or Pacesetter?
- 0Apr 16, '12 by SavethequailQuote from Julianne_RaderNot necessarily true. I have a friend who's currently in the Pacesetter Program and he has no previous degree.My understanding is that the school selects approximately 50 students for the Pacesetters Program and 100 students for Traditional Program. I have also been told that you have to have a previous degree to be admitted into the Pacesetter Program.