UTHSC-Houston Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 25Register Today!
- Jan 27, '12 by jaybird2009I went back and looked and saw what you were talking about. The box underneath the To Do list and it said the same thing that your link said.
I am taking Nutrition and A&P 2. I wish the site did provide more information. It would also save them time from having to take so many phone calls.
- Jan 27, '12 by HemphiaSo yours does it too Jaybird2009? I am still wondering though.... I wished more would chime in on this? It could be something or it could be nothing but it sure would be nice if there is a glitch in the system showing they are already accepting students But only time will tell I suppose.
In the mean time I will continue biting my nails and find out as much information as possible when I go to the information seminar I sure hope to hear something positive when I attend. Apparently for the Spring they said that they were only going to take 80, but they ended up accepting almost 100!! So maybe they will take a few more than the 150... I am being optimistic bc the # of accepted students is doubled for the Fall! My fingers, eyes, toes, legs, & arms are crossed. hehe. May we all see out links change for the positive in March!!
- Jan 27, '12 by pRaYeRfuLHemphia... mine also has that at the bottom. I do not remember if it was there before or not though. Hello everyone!!!! I am just now logging in but I have been following for a little bit from my phone... it is just soooo much work trying to post from there.
- Jan 27, '12 by Amymit@ Hemphia, mine shows the exact same thing. I don't think I would read into it that much, it is likely just the normal message that is on there for students. With this being the first year for this system, I am sure there are many things that will have to be de-bugged! I will be optimistic though and hope that this is a good thing! March/April seems soooo far away!!!!
- Jan 27, '12 by HemphiaI couldnt agree more! Debugging will be necessary....... I am hoping it's a good sign, but I'm a realist. I know that with us being the first to experience the system we won't have anybody to ask questions of and any change in the system will freak us out. I hate that we are the guinea pigs, but it is what it is. Here is to hoping that we aren't tortured too much by the program.
- Jan 28, '12 by littleone126I just checked mine, it says the same thing all of yours do, but I can't remember if that was there before or not. I have no idea what it means, but I'm sure it has something to do with the website being so new, so I'm not taking it too seriously. It's waaaaay to early to hear anything of importance from them, right?
Jeez, I thought working full time and finishing up my prereqs, while planning my last vacation pretty much ever would keep me occupied during these waiting months, but I am still as anxious as I was before.
I think the 150 accepted students is broken into 100 traditional and 50 pacesetters (I'm almost positive I read that somewhere). I think either would work perfectly for me, just as long as I was accepted.
- Jan 29, '12 by pRaYeRfuLQuestion... does the traditional nursing program continue through the summer??? Thanks in advance!
- Jan 30, '12 by Nguyenchester RNIt was around very early March that I found out I got accepted through UTLink and around a few weeks later that the letter came in. This might be the last semester yall will be able to find out early though, UTLink is being phased out for something much more user friendly later in the Spring. Still got a month to wonder and contemplate but try to enjoy your time till then.
- Jan 30, '12 by HemphiaToday I got an envelope from UTHSC that made my heart stop. I had no idea what it could be, but I know that it is WAY too early to be accepted. I honestly stared at it for a few minutes trying to figure out what was in the envelope.... I was just hoping that it was not an early rejection letter saying something wasn't right on my application. So I opened the envelope and inside was......... A transcript evaluation..... lol!!! I swear that when this is all said and done my stress levels are going to go down so MUCH!!!!! I sure hope that this time doesn't drag on for each of us.
Nguyenchester - I thought we were already on a new system..... That is what the lady at the enrollment services explained to me. That they don't have all their numbers yet because this is a new system. Our UTlink does not show any holds.... When did y'alls update and reflect the first set of holds? Was it immediately?