Spring 2013 El Centro College ADN - Page 14Register Today!
- Sep 24, '12 by kriredmon13I have no idea. That is what I need help on. I know it definitely says why you got rejected/disqualified on the letter that they send you.
"READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. Applicants must submit complete nursing application materials to the El Centro College Health Occupations Admissions Office either in
person or by mail on or before the application filing deadline.
Application packets with incomplete materials will be disqualified and will be returned to the
That is on page 5 of the packet taken straight from it
- Sep 24, '12 by flowerpowernowTo me it seems clear that if your packet is not complete then it will be returned to you. If you don't get accepted for points reasons etc then it will not be returned to you.I wouldn't be surprised if you had to pick it up in person though-Why would they go to the trouble and expense to send back incomplete apps?
- Sep 26, '12 by MorganBStarting my TVCC application today. Is anyone else applying there as a backup plan? Or anywhere else for that matter?
- Oct 1, '12 by Crysj06Morgan B, I plan on applying to TVCC as a back up also. This is the month!!!! 0___0
- Oct 2, '12 by tkb89I applied to Tarrant County College, also! They're actually my first choice I think, but my fiance started el centro's program this semester, so it would be nice if we were at the same school. Still pondering!
- Oct 2, '12 by MorganBTk wow! I'd opt for el centro personally because you'd know exactly what to expect, no surprises. Smile what an accomplishment it will be when you both graduate! So awesome!
- Oct 7, '12 by MorganBChrys I'm just counting down I need an answer lol! So if indeed we know mid month it would be great but I bet it's the end of the month!
- Oct 7, '12 by Trang5891really? i thought it would be around oct 15
- Oct 7, '12 by Crysj06The advisor at the information session I went to said letters will be mailed out October 15th!!! Next week!!!