Questions about Seton Versant RN Residency in Austin - Page 39Register Today!
- Jan 26 by AustinRN77Quote from JarreuxYes, but I guess I should add some might be welcoming and have the time, others might not. So dress professionally, never pester them and call/email ahead of you can. I got pretty lucky with my timing.
How are you suppose to contact the managers before hand? I am assuming just go to the unit and ask for the unit manager and if busy, come back later?
- Feb 1 by gatornurse2013My friend and I are planning a roadtrip out from Florida to Austin for spring break (the open house happens to fall during that week!)... Does anyone have any ideas for what to do in Austin? Restaurants, places to visit, etc? Would really appreciate any ideas!
- Feb 1 by ktlamOh man! There is so much to do! Definitely you have to try Salt Licks BBQ..it made it on to the food/travel channel quite a few times. Definitely find the food trucks located randomly across town....but it isnt spring break without some alcohol filled nights so check out 6th street for the night life....and after 2am around the corners are food trucks ...must try! I hope this helps...a little bit
- Feb 5 by texaslvn12i would also bring a swim suit and check out barton springs and zilker park. also you will need to plan ahead for accommodations- that is the same week of SXSW and hotels will be few and far between.
- Feb 16 by Bex_FutureRNHello
I am applying to the program for the Oct. 2013 cohort. I was wondering if you or anyone happens to have any contact name for the program at all. I have to devise a career plan for my Leadership course, and it must include names and contact info for the hospitals/units I would like to work at and the only info on the website is an email address.
Quote from pvnursegradI have just been accepted into the Seton RN residency and can answer any questions you may have. I will also be creating a post throughout my experience in the residency. Ask away!Last edit by Bex_FutureRN on Feb 16
- Feb 19 by born2circulateRNHas anyone heard back from any managers for the June 2013 Cohort?
- Mar 4 by ValnosloHi. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how long they had to wait between submitting the Part I of the application and they heard back from HR to begin part II? I submitted mine a week ago and haven't heard anything back yet. I wasn't sure if I should try calling or contacting them to make sure it went through? =) I'm just anxious to get everything completed.
- Mar 4 by Shiner50I think it took at least 2 weeks for me to receive instructions for part II. It seemed like forever! I emailed HR a couple of times to remind them that I was still waiting for part II.
- Mar 6 by gatornurse2013It took about three weeks for me to hear back about part II after submitting part I. Anyone going to the open house Thursday?