Lone Star Fall 2012 ADN Applicants - Page 86Register Today!
- Aug 26, '12 by Candie116The dosage calculations aren't that bad, brush up on metric conversions. And I took psyc stats and it wasn't too bad.
- Aug 26, '12 by StephalumpI just realized I have no clue what to take to school tomorrow....
And now I just realized our teacher sent out an email telling us what to bring, so never mind!Last edit by Stephalump on Aug 26, '12
- Aug 27, '12 by KnightGalWell, it's the end of the first day...and I feel like I need another vacation. LOL!
- Aug 29, '12 by mckelley44How was everyone's first day??? Let us know how it went!!
- Aug 29, '12 by Alexandria8263First day was great. Had Health Assessment class on Monday. Everyone had to wear scrubs the first day. We went over the syllabus and student handbook. Afterwards we went and jumped right in to chapters one and two of our textbook. So all in all I'd say a good first day
- Aug 29, '12 by KellyKilfoyleMy day was good got done with gluco lab at like 12:15 but felt a little rushed excited about clinical orientation tomorrow I'm at st lukes
- Sep 12, '12 by Candie116Hey Kelly it's Candie!! Just realized this was you!
- Apr 4 by aruruHi, I just found this page when I was looking for the information about LoneStar College nursing program.
I applied starting this fall, am waiting my acceptance letter. My first choice is Montgomery, and Tomball second.
my score is 11.68.
- Apr 4 by arurusorry I mispost I dont know how to delete my post...