Help i need with job in houston - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 19 by nashcookieHi, if theres anyone out there reading this, I am a new mom in desperate need of a job. I graduated dec 2011, moved to houston, had a baby then I took my boards and passed. Now I need a job. I really do. Not just for the money but I know the more I stay home the more difficult it is to use my license. I love helping people and that is why I chose nursing as a career. When I had my baby, the nurses were so nice to me and I told myself someday I would want to pay back. I am a good nurse looking for a job to fulfill my dreams. Any references will be appreciated. Thanks for reading.
- Jan 21 by TheCommuterThreads merged.
- Jan 23 by eavrilRNQuote from KyrshamarksHi, i just read your post, i wanted to apply as a new RN, how can i start with the application? I just moved here in houston 3 months ago and just received my temporary license any help is appreciated. Hope to hear from you. ThanksKindred in the Medical Center is hiring, and I know they hire new RN's. Message me for any questions
- Jan 25 by JRichClear lake regional medical center hires a lot of new rn's.
- Feb 17 by JennypennyBsnNash I'm in the same boat. I took a year off to have a baby. I'm thinking about taking something in LTC until I find something else. Good luck!
- Feb 17 by NeonursejMemorial herman in sugar land! They were going to pay me extra just to drive there!
- Feb 18 by moncj66My friend just got hired at kingwood hospital so I know they are new grad friendly. There is also bayshore, st.john's or st. joseph. I agree with most of the post though. Try smaller places instead of the med center. Doctor's offices, home health, and LTC.
- Mar 5 by JennypennyBsnDid you ever find anything? I had a nurse recruiter call from a near by hospital to set up an interview, but then she realized I had been out a year with no experience and she started back peddling. The only job offers I've gotten are LTC. I'm not sure if it's even worth trying to get into other nurse residency programs at this point. Have you found anything that will accept nurses a year out?