CNA school in HoustonRegister Today!
- by Kristy_joyz Jun 14, '04I tried looking it up on the web but I am having dificulty. Can anyone give me name of schools that have CNA training programs. thx
- 25,222 Views
- Jun 14, '04 by mrigasWhere in Houston do you live?
I live in the Clear Lake area and drove down to Kemah for my CNA training at Medical Career Training (but there is one further north). A good place to look is in the Education section of the Greensheet. Good luck!!
- Jun 23, '04 by kellytxI took a nursing assistant course at Houston Community College a little over 10 years ago. It was a very good course and very reasonably priced.
- Jul 14, '04 by abundantjoy07[color=olive]the medical career training place that's further north is the one i'm going to. it's right off of i-10 and antoine.Last edit by abundantjoy07 on Jul 14, '04
- Mar 20, '08 by airbear5Hello, Is there any way you can give me some information about the cna program in kemah or the address? Thank you!
- Mar 20, '08 by airbear5Hello is there any way you can give me some information on the cna program that you attended in kemah or an address? Thank you.
- Mar 25, '08 by AggieQTPractically any community college with a nursing department will offer CNA training... contact the continuing education departments and they will let you know...
Lone Star College (old name North Harris Montgomery Community College)
with locations in Kingwood, off of 1960, The Woodlands area, Tomball, CyFair)
San Jacinto college- locations near Clear Lake, Pasadena, North Shore areas
Houston Community Colleges, with locations near the medical center and all over Houston
Just do a web search for these schools and then go to the appropriate page on the site. Pick up a phone and give them a call. There are programs all over Houston starting at various times in the year.
- Apr 25, '08 by debramccordDo you think that it helped having your CNA? I am waiting to apply for the BSN program next year and wanted to at least get some kind of experience in the hospitals. I thought about getting this certification so I could at least work part time in a hospital. What's your opinion? Not sure what's required of LVN or what the difference is.