BSN student want to Challenge LVN BoardRegister Today!
- by Itspossible Mar 21Does anyone know the requirements for challenging LVN board in the state of Tx. I'm in my 4th semester in a BSN program and want to challenge the LVN board. Any info is greatly appreciated!
- Mar 21 by Esme12Why would you want to challenge the LVN board? You will be taking NCLEX soon.
- Mar 21 by Esme12moved to Texas nursing for best response
- Mar 21 by mortein some states, you must attend the school that you would be testing for.....
- Mar 21 by morte(25) MEEP (Multiple Entry-Exit Program)--an exit option which is a part of a professional nursing education program designed for students to complete course work and apply to take the NCLEX-PN® examination after they have successfully met all requirements needed for the examination It would appear this would be your option....are you in such a program?
- Mar 22 by not.done.yetAre you fearful you are about to flunk out? I can't imagine any other reason to pursue LVN when you are a sneeze away from your RN....
- Mar 26 by ItspossibleThanx everyone. My question has been answered by the dean of my program.