St Joseph College of Maine Reviews - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 16, '11 by psjmc63thank you. I really hope i can find a solution to my problem. thanks for the reply.
- Oct 16, '11 by canyonforestyou are welcome...LA is progressive and I'm sure when you inquire into the nurse
practitioner council of LA there will be an abundance of preceptors...let us know how it goes.....
- Oct 16, '11 by ShannonRN09Those of you that are in clinicals, do you feel prepared? I'm having a hard time picturing myself being comfortable with performing sutures, I&D's, etc without any hands on training. I know it's far in the future for me, but please let me know it's going!
- Oct 18, '11 by smartypants31usletters will be sent out hopefully but the 25th of this month
- Oct 18, '11 by canyonforestHow did you find out about the letters? Did you inquire at St. Josephs-just curious to know....
- Oct 18, '11 by canyonforestwere you able to connect with a preceptor?
- Oct 19, '11 by tractorpullingnurseThanks for the info! I have not heard anything back yet either so it's helpful to know I am not the only one.
- Oct 19, '11 by canyonforestI just finished the Georgetown online introduction...it looks to be a great program, the G2 platform and all, but I thought it was too expensive.....1623/credit hour, the FNP is 45 credit hours....
- Oct 20, '11 by smartypants31usi called the school being nosey and they told me they tried to send out the letters by the 20th of this month but believes it will be by the 25 so yes im going crazy with anticipation. i mad every day i get junk mail lol. so im continuing to pray and keeping my fingers crossed. good luck to everyone else as well.
- Oct 24, '11 by kenyohunt1Anyone heard back yet? Good luck to you all.