Just passed AANP!Register Today!
- by buster4 Jun 18, '11I am sooo happy, I just passed AANP, this was the first time I took it, so I am excited............. I used both Hollier (APEA) and Fitsgerald CD's for review.............. Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!! I was scared to death, I have seen on here over time, so many that did not pass, I was petrified!!!! but I passed, SO YOU ALL CAN do it!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=580523©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,013 Views
- Jun 19, '11 by ParalyzeDragonI just took mine too in Memphis, TN. I passed to! Thanks to God! I just used Fitzgerald book Kindle E book edition because the review courses were so expensive! $45 versus $400. It was a hard test for sure. The hardest I have taken thus far.
- Jun 19, '11 by gettingbsn2msnDid you feel prepared well?
- Jun 19, '11 by ParalyzeDragonYes I did feel prepared as I could possibly be. I think the University of Memphis prepares you during you education to take boards. All we did was in question format on the computer. I think where you go has to a lot with how well you are prepared to take boards as well as studying for it.
- Jun 20, '11 by Ari RNCongrats to all those who passed!
- Jun 20, '11 by buster4I am finished with my APEA and Fitsgerald review disks!!! yeah!!
- Jun 20, '11 by ParalyzeDragonGood luck!
- Jul 7, '11 by MERCEDES674CONGRATS!!!!