Chamberlain College of Nursing-FNP...accepted!!!Register Today!
- by BeeGeeRN Sep 23I'm very excited as I just got my acceptance call! I was wondering if anyone else around here would be starting Oct 28th? I'd like to keep in touch to help each other out through this!
I've been a nurse for 8yrs and always knew I'd go back eventually....decided to pull the trigger a few weeks ago and apply. Now just need to get together some supplies and order my books! (going to buy a desk and make my little zen study area!)
good luck everyone!
- Sep 25 by heliconiabayCongratulations, that is great news!! Glad you were able to start in Oct. I am still deciding where to go and also thinking about where to create the 'zen area' with a desk as well. I have a feeling that my laptop on my bed or the couch isn't going to work out for studying haha. We have a desk and computer in the living room but the kids are always doing stuff on it and its noisy out there with the tv and especially our parrot imitating the kids and the tv LOL.
- Oct 2 by BeezyRNI will be starting the FNP program at Chamberlain in October with you. I can't wait!! Maybe we can keep in touch.
- Oct 10 by BeezyRNBeeGeeRN,
I saw your message but I can't PM yet. PM me your email and I can email you my input on everything.
- Oct 12 by NurseMaricelThanks for the info guys, I am actually looking around trying to find a school and the process on becoming an NP.
- Oct 21 by Beth232300I've also applied to Chamberlain FNP, anxiously awaiting to hear back from them!!
- Nov 2 by daniellebrown03how's the program going, want to start in jan
- Nov 3 by VTach2013Congrats!!
- Dec 3 by CarlosRN007Is there any input that any of you can share with the rest of us in regards to the FNP at CCN? I know that some of you started with the first October class, your experiences and input will be much appreciated!