Anyone attending Kaplan or Walden University?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone attending Kaplan or Walden University? in Student Nurse Practitioner, part of Advanced Practice Nursing ... I am currently looking into and applying to several FNP programs. I am wondering if anyone has...by tadahh99 Jun 1, '12I am currently looking into and applying to several FNP programs. I am wondering if anyone has attended or is attending either Kaplan or Walden? If so, what has your experience been like so far. Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=717408©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 17,959 Views
- Jun 3, '12 by finallydoingitI have been accepted into Walden, but am currently still applying to others as well.
- Jun 11, '12 by Pug RNI am strongly considering Walden for my FNP. The big thing to remember though, is that you are completely responsible for finding your own preceptors. And I can tell you by doing my MSN there that they are not particularly helpful in assisting in this portion of your endeavor.
- Jun 13, '12 by finallydoingitIt is rare for any of the programs to find the preceptor for the student.
- Jun 24, '12 by TIME-TRAVELERI heard that Walden is not approved by the board of nursing - which means you can not sit for licensure in any most states.
- Jun 25, '12 by Onin2You heard wrong
- Jun 27, '12 by jla11What do you mean "You heard wrong". About what? Sitting for licensure?
- Jul 7, '12 by pasty1234i just got accepted into walden to start the FNP program sept 4th thay are great so far.Anyone starting soon?
- Jul 8, '12 by WickedRedRNFellow Walden student too, starting in September. Welcome!
- Jul 8, '12 by Pug RNI am also starting Walden University in September for FNP!