Please I need HELPPPP! I failed NCLEX-RN five times.

Nursing Students NCLEX

Published

Is there anyone here can help me? I need suggestions, strategies, or whatever to pass the nuclex- RN exam! I have taken it for five times and I still did not pass. I don't know what to do anymore and I don't know what to review. I studied, NCSBN, Mark klimek, Uworld, and I went to excell review class but that still did not help me to pass. I am so frustrated and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I'm a failure because I keep failing the nclex exam. I'm having a hard time answering SATA's. Should I memorize the SATA's? I took my last test this August 30 2017. I studied everyday even Saturday and Sunday 6-8 hours.This last test I just studied Uworld and finished all the Qbank and the two assessments. My average performance was 69%. I read all the rationales but I still did not pass. I got 227 questions and my computer shot down. I thought I pass but I did not. Please list any suggestions to help me review. Anything I will do to pass and I will not give up because God is always there to help me. However, I will need anyone suggestions on what material or review classes I need to do for me to help and pass this NCLEX-RN exam.

hi angel15 can you email me [email protected] thanks

Did you receive your NCLEX Candidate Performance Report in the mail yet? It shows how you performed in each of the test plan content areas and tell what content areas you are weakest in. Compare the report to the other previous reports you had received and Use them as a guide to prepare you when you retake the exam.

I recommend using Kaplan and UWorld. I suggest reading the material to understand, not just practicing answering random question.

I also heard HuRst Review is a good study tool

https://www.hurstreview.com/nclex-rn
good luck

Specializes in Progressive Care, Sub-Acute, Hospice, Geriatrics.

I failed first time with 75 questions. I used Kaplan. Then, I changed my study habits. I did Uworld, Lippincott, Saunders, Prioritization book. I live and breathe NCLEX questions. I do questions everyday and reading/soaking information from the rationale. I did that for 3 months. Passed it with 75 questions. I also prayed a lot to God, Jesus and St. Therese, St. Jude, and St. Rita. They are the saints of the impossibles. I suggest you pray to them and ask for guidance if you are religious (Catholic faith). Good luck!

What does the NCLEX Candidate Performance Report that you got in the mail say are your weakest areas? This report shows how you performed in each of the test plan content areas and tell what content areas you are weakest in. Compare the latest report to the other previous reports youve received and Use them as a guide to prepare you so when you retake the exam you’ll be good and ready.

Specializes in Progressive Care, Sub-Acute, Hospice, Geriatrics.
22 hours ago, JJBookman said:

What does the NCLEX Candidate Performance Report that you got in the mail say are your weakest areas? This report shows how you performed in each of the test plan content areas and tell what content areas you are weakest in. Compare the latest report to the other previous reports youve received and Use them as a guide to prepare you so when you retake the exam you’ll be good and ready.

Agreed. When I failed the first time, this was my guideline on what to improve on. It helped tremendously.

+ Add a Comment