CCRI nursing clinical scheduleRegister Today!
- by christiejoy Oct 10, '10I was just wondering what a typical day student schedule would look like
Is it Monday-Friday?
I know the days for lectures and clinicals will be different, but I have a kid who will need to be in daycare, and they only allow me to keep him there from 7am - 5:30pm. I was wondering if that would be enough time or if I would have to put off nursing school?
Thanks for the advice in advance.
- Oct 10, '10 by JubilayheeIt is 4 days a week. Two clinicals days will be 7 - 3 shifts so I dont know if you have time to go drop your kids at daycare before that time. Lectures are 3 hrs long the other two days.
- Oct 10, '10 by frogs4131This is how my schedules have been so far:
Nursing 1: Mondays- off
Tues &Wed- lecture 8 to 11 am
Thur & Fri- Clinical 7am to 3pm
Nursing 2: Mondays- off
Tues- lecture 8am to 11am
Wed- lecture 8am to12pm
Thurs & Fri- Clinical 6:30am to 2:30 pm
Nursing 5: Mondays- Clinical 7am to 7pm
Tues- lecture 9am to 12pm
Thurs- lecture 9am to 12pm
We take Nursing 4 last in Providence so I'm not sure if i will have 8 or 12 hr clinicals. Also, the day before clinicals you have to go in the hospital to get your patient information.
- Oct 18, '10 by christiejoyThank you! I've managed to find some help for part of the day, so the early 7am start isn't a problem. However were I to get 12 hour clinicals I don't think I could do them. I guess if it comes to that I can always ask the prof's to switch me or appeal. I'll have to look into that more if it becomes a situation.
Once again, thanks so much for your help :-)
- Oct 20, '10 by beanie1711hi has anyone tried to test out of nursing one? if so how was it and why were you able to test out?
- Jan 16, '12 by MarissaChello I was just wondering what the clincial/class schedule is like for the Fall Day nursing program at the knight campus
Thanks in advance
- Jan 16, '12 by bigeyes4Hi - I would love to know who my clinical instructor will be and what my clinical sites will be. The suspense is killing me. I start in a week at the day program at the Flanagan campus. If anyone has any information, tips or whatever, I would love to hear what you have to say.