would i ever need to use my medical microbiology book?Register Today!
- by jess1029 May 9Just finished medical microbiology. Im not sure wether to sell my lecture book? i know forsure i will sell my lab book. Do you think i would ever use my lecture book? if so so i can keep it, if not so i can sell it? Thanks!
- May 9 by StayHumble11I think it's a pretty cool book to have just for references at least. But it's totally up to u
- May 9 by Mr.FutureDNP23I'd say keep it.
- May 9 by runsalotSell it. Mr google can answer your questions. Plus nursing school books will take up a lot of space.
- May 9 by zoe92If it is specifically medical microbiology, I think it would be cool to keep. But if you really need the money for other textbooks, sell it.