sorry just kinda venting...
i think i can pretty much say i am terrified to be a nurse. no, not to be a nurse, but i have some worries:
1. i am the type of person that would take the "abuse" of new nurses hard. the politics etc... it tears me up when people act in a negative way towards me.
2. how can i possibly feel that i will know enough? feel professional?
3. i am a homecare worker in group homes for individuals with mrdd, so i have mar/documentation experience... but med errors are big deals, and you have so many patients to deal with. :smackingf
4. i am in college, but i don't really feel like a grown up... lol
5. i hate the feeling you have with a new job when you havent gotten into the swing of things... it takes time and there is always so much to learn on your own on how everything runs. but once you feel like you are in the nich of a job, it a great feeling.
i don't know, maybe i just need confidence.
and i decided to take organic chemistry in a 5 week summer session.
oh save me.