Spring 2013 - page 3
I just got my reg date for the Spring 2013 semester and I got priority reg because of being in the Honors Program. I now know that I will be able to get into the classes that I was not able to get into before. I am planning on... Read More
- 0Nov 29, '12 by ksecatero21@kcoleman1 many people discouraged me too on taking micro, A&P 1 and Nutrition along with the labs, together .. my instructor even told me that I would not be able I do it. but I'm pulling As in all except nutrition .. getting by with a B. although this has been one of the toughest semesters by far .. but don't regret not taking them together either it opened up a lot of good studying skills
- 2Nov 29, '12 by SopranoKrisQuote from SakuraChanYou can definitely do it! This semester, I took 6 courses, 4 of which were science courses. It's definitely do-ableChelsea...a lot of people (probably OFF the forums) would think we're crazy for taking two science classes. ;P
I know A&P II is going to be difficult...and if I decide to take CHEM lab....oh gosh, LMAO. I'll be in class literally from 8AM-8PM.
But we can do it!!!
I took Physiology, Microbiology, Microbiology Lab (separate class at our school), Pharmacology, Human Growth & Development and Intro to Health Professions. It was a LOT of work!!! I have 3 weeks left to go and I've got an A and each class and a high B (3 points away from an A!) in Human Growth & Development. Hoping to bring the last one up to an A with the final & my research paper.
You can definitely take 2 sciences at once. Just make sure you get a planner and write down all your assignment due dates. Then pencil in all the reading you'll need to do for each unit. Once you do this, you'll have a solid study plan and will know what you need to do each day. Makes it easier to break it up into chunks. As long as you stay on top of your assignments & reading, you'll be fine.
Go for it!
- 1Dec 15, '12 by FreeSpiritSRNFall 2012 was my last semester of prerequisites. However, the way my school works you have to do bridge courses before you do the actual program (I guess to weed out people). So for Spring 2013 I will be taking:MicrobiologyPathophysiologyConcepts of Professional PracticeHealth AssessmentWish me luck.....
- 1Dec 15, '12 by TrishaJeffersonSpring semester I’ll be taking:
-English 101 (Online)
-U.S. History 201(Online)
I'm super nervous taking A&P 1 because I heard it was a hard class to pass, but hopefully my instructor is great and I’ll study my ass off to make a passing grade.
- 1Dec 15, '12 by AlisonisayoshiAnatomy (no A&P combined course it's two different classes) w/lab Intro to Chem w/lab and Child development. From talking to other students the Child Dev is a nothing easy A fingerpainting 2 hour a week class so I'm thinking I will be able to handle the two sciences that way lol.
- 0Dec 15, '12 by SopranoKrisHoly cow...our Stats prof for Spring 2013 just e-mailed us and gave us our homework assignments for the first month of class (January). At the end of the e-mail it says "I highly recommend you begin working on your homework assignments during the break." There is an assignment due the very first day of class Looks like there won't be much rest between semesters. And I thought next semester was going to be the "easy" one!
- 0Dec 15, '12 by AlisonisayoshiQuote from SopranoKrisI'm not really taking a break lol I bought my text books, companion texts, and Anatomy made easy and Chem for dummies! I'm pre-studying! But geez your stats class seems excessive!!!!Holy cow...our Stats prof for Spring 2013 just e-mailed us and gave us our homework assignments for the first month of class (January). At the end of the e-mail it says "I highly recommend you begin working on your homework assignments during the break." There is an assignment due the very first day of class Looks like there won't be much rest between semesters. And I thought next semester was going to be the "easy" one!