A&P 2 struggling!Register Today!
- by Marissad6111991 Mar 19Does anyone have any good pictures of a sheep's heart and a cat dissected veins and arteries. Or any good websites? It is such a struggle to learn all of this. I really need some help
- Mar 19 by ShaeMarieHave you typed those things into google and viewed the images tab? Google usually has good pictures of everything! Hope you find what you need.
- Mar 19 by Marissad6111991That's what i've been doing. The insides of the sheep heart and cat seem so confusing to study. I don't know how to prepare myself to learn it all.
- Mar 20 by MonecaUse you tube, they have good videos and try khanacademy. Also, try to take pictures in the lab, I created a folder with the pictures and that help me a lot. Good luck
- Mar 20 by Maddyanniehmmmm you should try and print out pictures and draw them back multiple times by looking at the pic. you don't have to draw them perfect just for you to practice. after couple time just try to draw and label it without looking the other pics... hope that's help
by the way you only practice will help you learn those stuff.
- Mar 21 by Nurse2b7337My book was published by Pearson the author is Marieb and another name. Anyway if you have the same book it came as a bundle and contained an atlas and it has exactly what you're looking for. Good luck and hang in there!!
- Mar 21 by professionalgirl80Quote from Nurse2b7337I am using the same book this semester too.My book was published by Pearson the author is Marieb and another name. Anyway if you have the same book it came as a bundle and contained an atlas and it has exactly what you're looking for. Good luck and hang in there!!
- Mar 21 by Nurse2b7337I took A&P awhile ago but I remember that Atlas and the resources that were online as well. I think it was called Mastering A&P or something!!
- Mar 21 by Carley77You're instructor doesn't provide you with those images on the class website?!
I just had this test about a month ago and I basically just looked at pictures of them and referred to my book and kept quizzing myself until I got it. Needless to say the heart was the toughest system I think I'll ever encounter. You can do it!!!