Listening to lectures during sleepRegister Today!
- by mee9mee9 Feb 21Did listening to lectures in sleep help any of you? im recording my anatomy and physiology II lectures and wondering if i should do this
- Feb 21 by zeno33It never hurts to try.
I did that when I was taking Physiology.
It helped me, but I cannot guarantee it would help you.
- Feb 21 by SaysfaaI think a good night's sleep would be far, far more valuable.
- Feb 21 by TWierschSleep is valuable! I don't think it will do you any good to interrupt your sleep cycle listening to lectures you cannot absorb during that time.
- Feb 22 by RossholeI don't know if it is posted anywhere on this site, but Cizadlos podcast lectures are fantastic.
- Feb 22 by rykkiI don't think it would be helpful, but I guess it also depends on the person. However, I can say with confidence that quality sleep >>> listening to lectures during sleep. You want to wake up refreshed and recharged so that your mind is sharp and you can function at your best.