Help!!! Where to begin to start nursing schoolRegister Today!
- by Mrs Clegg Feb 5Hey everyone, I have a couple of questions. Okay, so I'm just starting college, I am not able to get my ADN, due to active duty military, so was wondering can i just get all my pre-req out the way to get my BSN? How do I go about that do I just get my associates in gen Ed. And then apply to go to school for my BSN? And what pre-Rees do I need? Please help me. I would gladly appreciate it.
- Feb 5 by JROregonSo most of this will depend on which college/university you will want to attend at the end of active duty. A good start will be a writing/composition class, math at the college algebra level, biology or chemistry, psychology - both general and developmental, nutrition, sociology, statistics. Most of these classes can be taken online. You will absolutely need anatomy and physiology and probably microbiology but these all have labs and almost always need to be taken in person. Good luck with this. At least you can get a start. Try to get an idea of where you want to get that BSN so you can come up with a bigger list of classes.
- Feb 5 by Devon RexJROregon just about covered it.
- Feb 8 by hodgieRNGet a course catalog from the college you want to go to and pick out what classes you need. That will have all the info you need
- Feb 8 by margeratorDon't worry! Just talk to the nursing advisor at the school you would like to attend and they will talk you through everything! I was worried too, but once I saw the advisor, everything was okay!