Got my acceptance letter today!Register Today!
This is a discussion on Got my acceptance letter today! in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I am so relieved! I kind of knew it was good news before I opened the envelope because it was thick...by GiGi100 Apr 18, '12I am so relieved! I kind of knew it was good news before I opened the envelope because it was thick and I'm thinking, "How many pages would it take to say "Not accepted?" The first word I read was Congratulations and I didn't even read the rest of it for about another hour, lol. After sharing the news with my daughter and husband I called my mom who has been my cheerleader through part 1 and 2 of my anatomy & physiology prerequisites (whew!)
The lpn program starts in August so I have the summer to get ready . I have been periodically reading all I can on this site and although some stories are downright scary I am still so looking forward to all of the challenges every step of the way!
Congrats to all of the nursing students starting this fall!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=699480©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,979 Views
- Apr 18, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraYay! Congrats!
- Apr 18, '12 by Tricia76Congrat!!
- Apr 18, '12 by Quinnie23Hey everyone, I got my acceptance letter today and I am sooooo happy! I've been waiting for this day and it's finally here.....Congrats to everyone on getting their acceptance letters and for the ones to come.
- Apr 18, '12 by nurseinthemakinI'm so happy for everyone! I'm hoping to recieve a nursing acceptance letter the beginning of July! Ready for the wait to be over!
- Apr 19, '12 by CordaePYay!!!! Good Luck.
- Apr 19, '12 by GiGi100Thanks, everyone!!! I'm still pinching myself, lol.
- Apr 19, '12 by hanaseaGood Luck!
- Apr 19, '12 by gladiolaCongratulations! You must be on cloud 9!I hope to be posting the very same message in a few days... after I tell me daughter and my husband and call my mom, who is my biggest cheerleader!
- Apr 19, '12 by ertlbsnCongrats..........enjoy the Summer and get ready to hit books in August ))