Got my acceptance letter today!Register Today!
- by GiGi100 Apr 18, '12I am so relieved! I kind of knew it was good news before I opened the envelope because it was thick and I'm thinking, "How many pages would it take to say "Not accepted?" The first word I read was Congratulations and I didn't even read the rest of it for about another hour, lol. After sharing the news with my daughter and husband I called my mom who has been my cheerleader through part 1 and 2 of my anatomy & physiology prerequisites (whew!)
The lpn program starts in August so I have the summer to get ready . I have been periodically reading all I can on this site and although some stories are downright scary I am still so looking forward to all of the challenges every step of the way!
Congrats to all of the nursing students starting this fall!
- Apr 18, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraYay! Congrats!
- Apr 18, '12 by Tricia76Congrat!!
- Apr 18, '12 by Quinnie23Hey everyone, I got my acceptance letter today and I am sooooo happy! I've been waiting for this day and it's finally here.....Congrats to everyone on getting their acceptance letters and for the ones to come.
- Apr 19, '12 by CordaePYay!!!! Good Luck.
- Apr 19, '12 by GiGi100Thanks, everyone!!! I'm still pinching myself, lol.
- Apr 19, '12 by hanaseaGood Luck!
- Apr 19, '12 by gladiolaCongratulations! You must be on cloud 9!I hope to be posting the very same message in a few days... after I tell me daughter and my husband and call my mom, who is my biggest cheerleader!
- Apr 19, '12 by ertlbsnCongrats..........enjoy the Summer and get ready to hit books in August ))