Finally accepted!!!!Register Today!
- by Dezy Apr 17, '12Oh my gosh everyone. I finally got into the Nursing Science Program. I just have to share this with you all. If anyone has noticed me from when I signed up some time ago I have been eager to get into nursing for ages. The passion I have to become a nurse is unreal. I always get excited whenever I think about my ability and skills I will gain, and the healing work I will be capable of doing warms my soul.
I have worked so hard to get here. When I was younger I never used to believe in myself in anything and never thought I could come this far. I had to upgrade for almost 3 years, and I feel like i have been crawling through dirt to get this far but finally I'm a student (fingers crossed nothing goes wrong).
I'm so so so sooooo thankful to finally have made it in. I will be creating a online journal in time to write about my experiences and story's so other people in my situation or whatever can have a glimps. I will keep everyone posted if you guys are interested. Maybe i'll get it published.
- Apr 17, '12 by lovetosleepCongrats!!!!
- Apr 17, '12 by WifeoffiremanCONGRATULATIONS!!!! And I look forward to reading your journal.
- Apr 18, '12 by Nurse2b7337Wow!!! Awesome way to go!! Hopefully one day I will be able to say the same!!
- Apr 18, '12 by limitless-visionsThanks for expressing yourself. Reading your post makes me think about myself. Not a day goes by without me thinking about my future as being a nurse. I waiting on a letter which should be here in a few weeks but if it doesn't come right now then it means I have to fight harder and climb higher because I know that it's somewhere waiting on me to get it!!!! Thanks keep us posted.
- Apr 18, '12 by WorkingTowardsBSNCongratulations!!!!!
- Apr 18, '12 by lgallant671Congrats! Now it's time to treat yourself and celebrate!
- Apr 18, '12 by Nurse2b7337Congrats to you and the best of luck in your journey!!!!
- Apr 18, '12 by SopranoKrisWhat wonderful news! Congratulations!!!!
- Apr 18, '12 by BeautiNBlessedCONGRATS!!!! I'm sooo happy for you, I can not wait until I'm able to say those exact words and I will definitely read your journal