Final exams over, how did u do?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Final exams over, how did u do? in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... This semester I got 2 (A's) and 2 (B's). Now it's all BIO classes until I apply to the ADN program...by cee cee g Dec 11, '12This semester I got 2 (A's) and 2 (B's). Now it's all BIO classes until I apply to the ADN program Fall 2014. I wish my school started Nursing courses in the Fall and the Spring :-( But congrats to all. Let's continue future Nurses.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=801954©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,004 Views
- Dec 11, '12 by Boxer MamaI ended up with an A in micro and an A in French. I am all done with my science courses (), and taking algebra, statistics and nutrition next semester to finish up my classes. Enjoy the winter break!!!
- Dec 11, '12 by EJ_81A in Eng 1102 still waiting for Psych 2103, but I'm expecting at least a B.
- Dec 11, '12 by mytwoboysmom"A" in Humanities, "A" in American History, "A" in Chem II lab, "B" in Chem II Lecture, and a "B" in Statistics.
Next semester Micro Bio, World History, and Pol Science(yuck) then no more pre-reqs!!!! :-D
- Dec 11, '12 by ShannonBerry11A in A&PII lab, A in A&PII lecture, A in an art history class I'm retaking from my previous degree (to boost my GPA), A in micro lab, and I have yet to take my micro lecture final! Expecting a B, though.
I'm done with pre-reqs, but my program doesn't start until Fall 2013. Such a long wait! Good luck, everyone!
- Dec 11, '12 by AlisonisayoshiA in Clinical Nutrition B in Algebra A in Cultural Anthropology A in Spanish but a stupid C in public speaking I've been frantically emailing the instructor trying to get the C raised to a B lol
- Dec 11, '12 by mhz1973Final semester of prereqs yay!!
Micro: exam 94%, final grade 93.1%
Lab: exam 76%, unknown report 100%, final grade 92%
Stats: NO final exam, group project instead 95.5%, final grade 95%.
A, A, A!!
- Dec 12, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeI finished with an A in micro with lab. This was my last class needed. Yeah!!!
Starting my LVN-RN program January 18th. Can't wait!!
- Dec 12, '12 by cee cee gDon't feel bad about public speaking, my English Professor told me that she also got a "C" in public speaking because when she was a young adult she was very shy and people would pick on her because of her accent. You are doing great and good luck to you. :-)Last edit by cee cee g on Dec 12, '12
- Dec 12, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraA in PSYC 2103/Human Development, A in Microbiology Lab, final exam is tomorrow morning for Microbiology lecture. I need at least a 76% on the final to get an A. Studying now.
Next semester: Human Pathophysiology and Intro to Humanities. I apply for my program in January, take the test in March, find out acceptance or rejection in April, and hopefully start in August!