Fall 2012 Microbiology Students -- STAND UP! - Page 29Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by IllmaticWeird that you guys have a separate course for Microbiology. In Canada, at my University they combine Micro with A&P I and A&P II...
Congrats whoever got a A!! You guys are one step closer in process of getting into NS!!
- Dec 13, '12 by KimynurseLab final done, lecture final tuesday
We find opt grade a week after that.
- Dec 14, '12 by dsb_famFINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!with an 'A'. So glad I am done.....
- Dec 14, '12 by kjohnson1Finished Micro with an A! I'm so excited. Congratulations to everyone who completed Micro this semester, and good luck to everyone taking it next semester!
- Dec 14, '12 by SopranoKrisFinally finished! I only needed an 11 on my Lab final to keep my A, so that was such a relief. He only asked 17 questions on the Lab exam. Mostly on the tests we did in the Unknowns project. Very simple. He hasn't posted the grades yet, but barring any unforeseen circumstances, should have an A in Lab.
Lecture exam was VERY difficult. We had to pre-type the answers to 5 essay questions (2 to 3 pages each) and he randomly picked 2 that had to be turned in. You didn't know which one he was going to choose, so you had to do all five. Since he has to grade them by hand, won't know until next week what my final grade is in Lecture. Should be an A, but I'm not counting my chickens just yet
Best of luck to those of you still waiting to take your finals. You can do it!!!
And to those of you who are now done....don't you feel like you just finished a major accomplishment? That was a LOT of work!!!
Let the holiday vacation begin....
- Dec 15, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraFINISHED! My final grade in lab was 101%. On my lecture final, I needed 301 points on the final (out of 400) for an A -- I got 384 points, which is equal to a 96%. Final grade in lecture - 95.5%.
Wow. I'm really glad it's over. Congrats to all who have finished, and congrats to all who got the final grade you wanted! Good luck to anybody who's still plugging away.
We did it!Last edit by Blue Felt Fedora on Dec 15, '12 : Reason: Capitalization issues. I guess I'm still brain dead from finals.
- Dec 20, '12 by KimynurseCongratulations everyone !
Our grades get posted on Christmas eve
- Dec 20, '12 by Tobs31That's great!! Congratulations!!
I am taking micro lab and lecture in January...
- Dec 20, '12 by KimynurseGood luck Tobs
- Dec 20, '12 by umbdudeI'm done too. A in both Micro lab & lecture. A in A&P II lab and, unless something went wrong, lecture should be an A as well.