Fall 2012 Microbiology Students -- STAND UP! - Page 28Register Today!
- Dec 11, '12 by LoneCowboyQuote from yaneauYou can challenge the grade. Make the effort, worst case is your B+Congratulation to those who received As! Microbiology was a beast for me. My teacher was very unhelpful
I maintained an A throughout the entire course, took my exam and I have ended up with a 89.07... I need an 89.50 for an A. So sad!
You win some, you lose some, right?
- Dec 11, '12 by lovelylemonIt's finals for me today! Good luck everyone!
- Dec 11, '12 by wordsofmymouthI'm ready to be done. Had my final in lab last week and still don't know my final grade in the class. Tomorrow I have the lecture final, and I can tell that it is going to be hard. I'm just at that point of not really caring because I'm tired. Must. push. on.
Congratulations to those of you who have finished!
- Dec 11, '12 by nanerz13I got a 106 on my final!! Yippeee!!! My final grade is a 97!!!
- Dec 11, '12 by EMT8990 On my final! Which means I get to keep my B . I was sitting at a D until mid-term then C for the rest of the semester. Received A's on last lecture test and final. I aced the presentation and writing assignment we have. I had a high B/low A in lab.
- Dec 11, '12 by Boxer MamaI received a 90% on the final, overall 97% in the class. I will take it! Good luck to everyone finishing up finals and next semester in our new classes!
- Dec 12, '12 by LVN/RNBridgeFinal grade is in. Ended with a 95 overall:-) beyond excited!!!
Good luck to all with your future journeys!
- Dec 12, '12 by carakristin1DONE!!!!!!!! Took the final exam last night and found out that I got a 94% on the practical. I think I needed an 80% on the final to keep my A, which I'm pretty sure I accomplished. Now just gotta sit back and wait for grades and (hopefully) my acceptance letter in March!
Congrats to everyone who is finished, and good luck to those who still have a little more to do!Last edit by carakristin1 on Dec 12, '12 : Reason: Added
- Dec 12, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraGot a 100% on my unknown in Lab. Grades haven't posted yet for our case studies, but even without that I finished Lab with an A. My lecture final is tomorrow morning at 7 ( ) -- I'm studying now. The good news is if I get a 76% or higher, I'll finish that with an A, as well. Wish me luck!
- Dec 12, '12 by sweetfWhen I tell you this class was the most hardest class for me mentally because I hated it sooo much!! But after not sleeping for the past two weeks. I pulled out an A for both lab and lecture( 94% on the final) I am even more confident that I know I can rocked this nursing program!!!