application statues Fall 2012
- 0I applied to four schools this semester. I have no patience. The waiting is making me crazy. Does anyone have any information like how many seats are available for Baltimore City Community College. It would make me feel better to figure out what are my chances. When do they send out notices? Can you start classes in the summer?
- 3,182 Visits
- 0Mar 7, '12 by limitless-visionsHi rngraduate I thought I was over doing it when I applied to four colleges but I guess not. I'm glad there is someone like yourself understand that it takes that much to get into nursing. Did you have to take entrance exams for all four? I'm taking my first exam next week and one every week after that. Out of all four there is only one that don't do entrance exams so we will see what happens the good thing is I will know next month if I get in any of them. I agree with you if I can only know what my chances are.
- 0You have to Teas for ccbc and coppin state. Had I applied to Howard county I would've had to take an entrance exam. For caroll county you have to get two letters of recommendation. But for Bccc you need chemistry and have taken 6 credits at the school. So its alot of bobbing and weaving lol
- 1Mar 8, '12 by runforfunIf you overdid it applying to four schools, I really overdid it...I applied to 6! I've heard back from a couple of programs, but am waiting to hear from the one I really want. Good luck with everything and hopefully you'll have good news next week!
- 1Mar 8, '12 by limitless-visionsWow You make me want to apply some more! Its so tiring every school wants something different I guess thats why I stoped applying. I'm about like you I'm hoping that the college I really want pick me but I will take any of my selections. I'm glad to hear you have already been contacted by some. I guess you will be on your way to nursing school. I won't know anything till next month.
- 0Mar 16, '12 by runforfunQuote from rngraduate2014I've heard back from all but one school. Belmont University, Cumberland University, East Tennessee State University, University of Memphis, and University of Tennessee. So far, all good news. I'm waiting to see whether my better half hears back about some good job opportunities and we will be picking a school in the next couple of weeks.Thank you, me too. Which programs have you already heard from if you don't mind me asking
Which programs have you heard back from? Also, how do you plan to choose which to attend?
- 0Mar 16, '12 by runforfunQuote from limitless-visionsGood luck and let us know what happens!Wow You make me want to apply some more! Its so tiring every school wants something different I guess thats why I stoped applying. I'm about like you I'm hoping that the college I really want pick me but I will take any of my selections. I'm glad to hear you have already been contacted by some. I guess you will be on your way to nursing school. I won't know anything till next month.