Anyone waiting on Acceptance/Rejection Letter '2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone waiting on Acceptance/Rejection Letter '2012 in Pre-Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I am now playing the waiting game. Applied to only 1 school for Spring of 2012, finished my...by PedsHopeful Oct 14, '11I am now playing the waiting game. Applied to only 1 school for Spring of 2012, finished my pre-req's with a 3.7 GPA and passed the NLN in the 94 percentile. Now Im waiting to hear whether or not I got in. Advisor said decision would be made middle of this month with letters going out end of this month. These weeks seem to be dragging. I feel confident I got in with my scores but who knows how everyone else did. So there is always that doubt.
Just looking for some company for those playing the waiting game too.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=628957©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 43,379 Views
- Oct 14, '11 by AngsturdyPedsHopeful, I am awaiting to hear if I got into the program I applied for. Yes, these weeks are dragging on and on!! I think I probably got in to mine too, but you are so right, you just never know. Who knows when our acceptance letters will go out....they said 6 weeks....and it's only been 2. Frustrating!
- Oct 14, '11 by PedsHopefulLOL, I hear you. Ive never been very good at patience and though its only been 2 weeks, i keep checking the mail. Pitiful. LOL
- Oct 14, '11 by kirbycruiserYes, I call it "mailbox anxiety" lol.
- Oct 14, '11 by AngsturdyWhat school did you all apply to?
- Oct 14, '11 by fsuandreaI am too! Only applied to one school.. Talked to counselor today and she kind of hinted that I am at the top of the list... getting excited! Will hear within the month
- Oct 14, '11 by fsuandreaOh and unfortunately, I have my mail sent to my moms house instead of my own so she will be the one racing to the mailbox everyday! haha
- Oct 14, '11 by EMT89I applied in Aug, but they don't start reviewing applications for Fall until early November. I've only got a few more weeks :/. I am applying to another school in the area just in case. I'm so nervous
- Oct 14, '11 by EMT89Does anyone know if they're more likely to email or mail letters??
- Oct 15, '11 by Bound2cBSNCan't stand the waiting game!!!!! I'm waiting for an invitation to interview and have terrible "mailbox anxiety". I think I checked email half a dozen times today. What's worse is that I'll get to play Waiting Game: The Sequel after the interviews!