Anyone waiting on Acceptance/Rejection Letter '2012Register Today!
- by PedsHopeful Oct 14, '11I am now playing the waiting game. Applied to only 1 school for Spring of 2012, finished my pre-req's with a 3.7 GPA and passed the NLN in the 94 percentile. Now Im waiting to hear whether or not I got in. Advisor said decision would be made middle of this month with letters going out end of this month. These weeks seem to be dragging. I feel confident I got in with my scores but who knows how everyone else did. So there is always that doubt.
Just looking for some company for those playing the waiting game too.
- Oct 14, '11 by AngsturdyPedsHopeful, I am awaiting to hear if I got into the program I applied for. Yes, these weeks are dragging on and on!! I think I probably got in to mine too, but you are so right, you just never know. Who knows when our acceptance letters will go out....they said 6 weeks....and it's only been 2. Frustrating!
- Oct 14, '11 by PedsHopefulLOL, I hear you. Ive never been very good at patience and though its only been 2 weeks, i keep checking the mail. Pitiful. LOL
- Oct 14, '11 by AngsturdyWhat school did you all apply to?
- Oct 14, '11 by fsuandreaI am too! Only applied to one school.. Talked to counselor today and she kind of hinted that I am at the top of the list... getting excited! Will hear within the month
- Oct 14, '11 by fsuandreaOh and unfortunately, I have my mail sent to my moms house instead of my own so she will be the one racing to the mailbox everyday! haha
- Oct 14, '11 by EMT89I applied in Aug, but they don't start reviewing applications for Fall until early November. I've only got a few more weeks :/. I am applying to another school in the area just in case. I'm so nervous
- Oct 14, '11 by EMT89Does anyone know if they're more likely to email or mail letters??
- Oct 15, '11 by Bound2cBSNCan't stand the waiting game!!!!! I'm waiting for an invitation to interview and have terrible "mailbox anxiety". I think I checked email half a dozen times today. What's worse is that I'll get to play Waiting Game: The Sequel after the interviews!