Anyone afraid of not getting into program?
- 0Feb 7, '13 by zeno33Or is it just me?
I am almost done with my pre requisites. I am also an international student so I cannot apply to state university.
I live in San Francisco and will be applying to USF and Dominican...
Any other schools should I apply to?
I have been worrying this situation for past few weeks. :/
- 0Feb 7, '13 by zeno33Quote from karentranI am transferring from city college of San Francisco.Hi zeno33,
I won't be applying until fall but I am just as worried that I won't get into their programs. But ive heard that dominican might be a little less competitive? but both schools are costly. What cc are you transferring from?
- 0Feb 8, '13 by monica427Zeno, of course. I think most people have that concern. I live in another part of the country (GA) but it seems that being accepted into a nursing program is incredibly competitive. I mean, I think it should be. But it's scary when I hear about people with excellent GPAs and test scores being rejected. All we can do is the best we can!
- 0Feb 8, '13 by Mamagoofy28I just applied in January. I won't find out until March if I got in. There are 140 seats available in the program and I have a 3.7 gpa so I should get in but I am so nervous. Nervous that I don't get in; then what do I do?? Nervous that I do get in...omg all that work and studying...what if I am not good enough. lol
Being a nurse is my passion..it's all I have wanted to do for the past 10 years. It took me forever to figure out "what I wanted to be when I grew up" and it would totally suck if I didn't make it.
- 0Feb 11, '13 by AmberHopefulRNYes! I just applied at the end of January and won't find out until the end of February or beginning of March. I have to keep telling myself it is still only the beginning/middle of February and not to freak out yet. I am compulsively checking my school email and the mail box anyway though!