Any sites or podcasts for very basic chemistry (for A & P)Register Today!
- by Elizabeth K. Jan 15, '10I'm taking A & P I this semester and have no Chemistry background. Chemistry is just one lecture class which we just had yesterday. It's SO foreign to me though, so I'm hoping someone might know of a good site or podcast that explains the very basics that we need for A & P. The professor that gave the lecture went through the material SO quickly, and he had an accent which made it difficult to understand him at times! HELP!!!
- Jan 15, '10 by RB2000There are a ton of videos on youtube about different chemistry concepts.
- Jan 15, '10 by Elizabeth K.Any in particular that you liked? Would rather get recommendations that weed through tons of different ones. Sorry to sound lazy but I'm working two jobs and going to school, so it would be great if someone could recommend one where the instuctor is clear and makes it interesting!
- Jan 15, '10 by alphaphimi'm not sure about for a&p but i love this guy for chem:
- Jan 15, '10 by Anne36we just whipped thru chapter 2 as well. Chemistry. do yu have Mariebs 8th edition?
- Jan 16, '10 by Elizabeth K.We are using Tortora's 12th edition
- Jan 16, '10 by presnall4I love iTunes University at the iTunes store. You can type in any subject and listen to lectures on what you need to know.
The higher the goal, the harder the climb -- the sweeter the success!
- Jan 17, '10 by RB2000On youtube I think the guys name is Mark Rosengarten. He is kind of corny but he keeps your attention and explains things well.
- Jan 17, '10 by RB2000Are there specific topics that are stumping you?
- Jan 17, '10 by Sart45I got a great book from Amazon.com. An Introduction to CHEMISTRY for Biology Students; ninth edition. by George I. Sackheim. I had no Chem background either for API and this helped explain things.