Let's make a list of all online FNP programsRegister Today!
- by rynophiliac Jun 13, '12Hello everyone. I have been searching for a list of online FNP programs but have not been able to find one so maybe together we can make one. I want to start applying to FNP programs soon and the only ones I know about are the ones near where I live, but I'm sure there are many more out there. So if you know of a FNP program that is either all online of distant learning (travel to site a few times per year) please post it here!
- Jun 13, '12 by rynophiliacI'm going to go ahead and start and post the ones that I have already looked into.
University of Phoenix
University of Cincinnati
Grand Canyon University
Northern Arizona University
If you know of more please post, I would like to look them up and see requirements, etc.
- Jun 13, '12 by reebokHCFRthere are several listed here:
- Jun 14, '12 by Lev <3Here is the list that I made of the schools with online programs whose traditional programs are approved by my state's BON. It include FNP, ANP, and ACNP programs.
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH (ACNP, ANP, FNP)
Clarkson College, Omaha, NE $477 (FNP)
Concordia University Wisconsin, Mequon, WI $570 (FNP)
Delta State University, Cleveland, MS $698 (FNP)
Drexel University College of Nursing and Health Professions,
Philadelphia, PA $770 (ACNP, FNP) $$
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC $7175/semester (FNP)
East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, TN (FNP)
Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing, Hyden, KY (FNP)
Georgetown University, Washington, DC (ACNP, FNP)
George Washington University, Washington, DC (ANP, FNP)
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA (FNP)
Gonzaga University, Spokane, WA (FNP)
Graceland University, Lamoni, IA and Independence, MO (FNP)
Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY (ANP, FNP)
Radford University, Radford, VA (FNP)
Rutgers College of Nursing, Newark, NJ (FNP)
Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO (ACNP, ANP, FNP)
Seton Hall University, South Orange, NJ (ACNP, ANP)
SUNY at Stony Brook (Stony Brook University) (ANP, FNP)
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Nursing,
Texarkana, AR (FNP, ACNP)
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH (ANP, FNP)
University of Massachusetts (FNP, ANP, ACNP)
University of Missouri, (FNP)
University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, MO (formerly: Univ. of
Missouri at Kansas City) (ANP)
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE (ANP, ACNP)
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA (ACNP, FNP)
University of Rhode Island College of Nursing, Kingston, RI (FNP)
University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL (ACNP, FNP)
University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN (FNP, ACNP)
University of Wisconsin at Madison? (ANP, FNP)
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN (ACNP)
Wright State University, Dayton, OH (FNP)Last edit by Lev <3 on Jun 14, '12
- Jun 14, '12 by Selene006Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
- Jun 15, '12 by babykidrnQuote from rynophiliacGrand Canyon University and University of Phoenix do not have FNP programs online, or distance learning. I got my BSN from GCU and I would have loved to stay there but I live over 2000 miles from Phoenix so I could not do class room.Hello everyone. I have been searching for a list of online FNP programs but have not been able to find one so maybe together we can make one. I want to start applying to FNP programs soon and the only ones I know about are the ones near where I live, but I'm sure there are many more out there. So if you know of a FNP program that is either all online of distant learning (travel to site a few times per year) please post it here!
I am looking for programs too, will post when I find some.
- Jun 16, '12 by DanishWow this is a great thread! In searching for an online BSN program I got really overwhelmed.
Just a suggestion: make sure to correlate your lists with the state BON in which you live. I spent A LOT of time talking to advisors and researching schools that I later found out were not accepted in my state. I know the FL BON website has these lists, so I would think other states do the same.
- Jun 16, '12 by reebokHCFRDanish, I was looking for a list on the florida state website last night, but couldn't find one. can you point me to it? Thanks.
- Jun 16, '12 by DanishI only found the list for RN to BSN, but I did find this... Hope it helps?