2013 UPenn BSN/MSN Applicants - Page 41Register Today!
- Jan 24 by hopefulnurse24I'm at that stage for sure, lol. I fluctuate between being okay and saying "whatever will be will be", and being like "OMG IM NEVER GOING TO GET IN ANYWHERE!" So I totally get where you're coming from.
- Jan 25 by SFpnponcThis has been the slowest week in January so far..the sad part is that I know the next two weeks will be even slower...
- Jan 25 by hopefulnurse24I feel you on that! If you applied to Duke, at least you'll be hearing something from them next week! That's helpful, to hear some type of news from at least one school!
- Jan 28 by feminista_siempreRight there with you, hopefulnurse24. I alternate between "okay. positive thinking. you are getting into Penn." and "OMG what if no one takes me?!?!"
- Jan 28 by kdiemIs this your top choice feminista? And I read you had an interview with Yale, Hopkins, Penn and UCSF. You must have an insane application! lol. Which specialty are you going for?
- Jan 28 by hopefulnurse24I called again today... They said we should be hearing sometime next week or the week after. Oh so vague! Haha.
- Jan 29 by feminista_siemprekdiem, it is! the suspense is killing me though. I'm going for women's health NP at Penn.
Also, allnurses has stopped sending me emails when someone responds to the thread. Does everyone else still get emails? I was planning on using this forum to know when to check for acceptance/rejection notifications.
- Jan 31 by KoKeAllnurses stopped emailing me too!😟 I got the allnurses app for my iPhone and it notifies me if someone commented on one of the threads I subscribed to. I've had no problems with the app!
- Feb 1 by lifeismuzikHas anyone else had problems logging into the upenn website for admissions updates?I use a Mac--I am not sure if that is my problem.
- Feb 1 by revesrevesQuote from lifeismuzikHi! I have a MAC and I just logged into the website right now. What web browser are you using? UPENN's website doesn't format well in Chrome. I use Safari to check my status.Has anyone else had problems logging into the upenn website for admissions updates?I use a Mac--I am not sure if that is my problem.