Temple's New to Practice Program - Page 11Register Today!
- Nov 16, '12 by ea.arnoldAfter reading the post that someone heard from HR, I called the Temple HR office to verify if they had indeed picked the candidates for the program. Luckily for me and others, I am happy to tell you that they have NOT yet picked the candidates for the program. So, we are still in the running!!
- Nov 19, '12 by iridium54...Anybody else hear anything?
- Nov 19, '12 by missy32no nothing
- Nov 26, '12 by iridium54I just called HR, too. The representative I spoke with was pretty short with me. I asked if they had already started interviews and she said "No, they didn't." I then asked if they were still going through applications and she just said "Yeah."
So, I guess that is somewhat reassuring. But it seems crazy it is taking so long and also to hear that some people have already received the email about the test. I don't really know what to think but all I can do is to keep on keepin' on.
- Nov 26, '12 by sharon2012rnI also applied to this program. I still didn't hear back. I called the week before Thanksgiving and was told they are still going the applications...Could someone give more details on the pharmacology test. I suck at pharm. My first degree was from Temple, so I was hoping that would give me a lil edge.
- Dec 2, '12 by Val212hey everyone. The receptionist called me Friday and booked me for an interview on Tuesday, December 4th. However, I have no idea what building/floor the interview is on. In order for me to receive the specifics, I had to send my transcripts and references. Hopefully, I will receive confirmation Monday! Im very excited but also nervous as this is my first official interview. Any tips or advice?? Any particular questions I should focus my efforts on?? Oh and by the way, if you have not heard back yet, do not fret. From what I understand (although I do not know the specifics), Temple does the interviewing process in different cohorts/waves.
- Dec 3, '12 by missy32Val did you have prior experience working in the medical field? or work for Temple?
- Dec 3, '12 by sharon2012rnTemple must don't send out rejection emails, I have over 80apps in at Temple and i hvnt rcvd any responses from them