Pittsburgh Nurses-chow callRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Pittsburgh Nurses-chow call in Pennsylvania Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... There are alot here. I have already had the pleasure of meeting Oramar. Zee, Kaycee, Colleen, ...by cargal Jan 15, '03There are alot here. I have already had the pleasure of meeting Oramar. Zee, Kaycee, Colleen, and I apologize to the rest----it's time we get together for dinner. I suggest somewhere in the strip, in February. Something to look forward to, yanno. What sayeth all?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=29214©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,879 Views
- Oh, Oramar, please clean out your mailbox, lol!
- Jan 15, '03 by oramardone, didn't realize it was getting that bad, yes to the chow, Feb. 8 I got Jeff Foxworthy tickets.
- Jan 15, '03 by caroladybelleAny parties in Philly soon?????
I am up in the big Northern cities for a few assignments, Y'all.
- Jan 15, '03 by kayceehey count me in, that would be cool. And for you Pittsburgh folks, here's sort of a cool link with some pictures and Pittsburgh History.
- Kaycee, consider yourself counted. I will PM Zee. Can't wait! Any others?
- Jan 15, '03 by oramarReguarding Kaycee's post. The only thing I haven't personally visited on that list is the interior of Cathedral of Learning. My kids are both pitt grads and tell me it is impressive.Last edit by oramar on Jan 15, '03
- Jan 15, '03 by sunnygirl272wish i still lived there!!! i love the strip...and station square...and all of pittsburgh!!!
- Yeh, sunny, but its not so sunny here now. Of course we're getting that fargin snow everytime I'm on call now that I became a hospice nurse. And its going down to 8 degrees tonight! But wish you were here!