CCAC Spring 2013 hopefuls!Register Today!
- by PghGirl7 Sep 26, '12Just wanted to start a thread for those who applied to CCAC for this upcoming Spring semester. What were your stats when you applied? What campus did you select? What are your nursing goals? I applied with a 3.8 GPA with Micro completed (as well as Eng Comp 1 & Psych 101). In currently taking a&P 1, Eng Comp 2 & MAT 108. I applied to Allegheny Day & I hope to become either a L&D nurse, nurse at Children's hospital or NICU nurse
- Sep 29, '12 by kmoty01I also applied to ccac for spring 2013. I have a 3.1 gpa and all of the other classes done except for the nursing courses. My first choice is Cal u day and my second is Allegheny night. I hope to work as a labor and delivery nurse one day. I'm. starting to get really anxious on knowing whether I am accepted or not!
- Oct 2, '12 by laxbam7Hi! I also applied for Spring 13. I am hoping to into North or Allegheny. I applied with all my pre reqs done and with a GPA of 2.9.
Good luck to us!!!!!!!!!
- Oct 3, '12 by despirate2013My GPA is 2.72! All my pre-req done, I also applied for spring evening in Allegheny and South, I have my fingers crossed!
- Oct 3, '12 by PghGirl7You guys do know that only Allegheny, Boyce & Cal U take Spring applicants? North & South are a Fall start only. Just FYI.
Good luck to all if us, we should find out by the end of this month!
- Oct 3, '12 by tnbutterflyMoved to Pennsylvania State Nursing Programs for more response.
- Oct 6, '12 by ckuczynskiI also applied and cannot wait for a response!
I have finished A&P1 and A&P2, and have a 4.0 GPA
My first choice is Allegheny campus (nights)
I currently work as a CNA on a stepdown unit but would like to work in the OR!
Good luck to all of you!
- Oct 9, '12 by PghGirl7Getting anxious! I emailed Amber Reed to ask when the letters where going to be sent out, but no response yet I hope soon!!
- Oct 9, '12 by kmoty01i emailed her too all she would say is the application said 11/2 to 2 months...
- Oct 10, '12 by ericarenee86Hi I applied as well for the 2013 spring start, Allegheny as first choice and boyce as 2nd choice. My GPA is 3.028 I have completed both A and P 1 and 2, Mirco, all maths, I have completed every single class on the flow chart and then some (OTHER THAN THE CORE NURSING CLASSES)!! I was denied for fall 2012, I'm thinking because my mirco was not completed at that time, but I took mirco over the summer and got a B. Im really hoping for acceptance! I currently work as a PCT at Mercy neuro/trama unit. I'd really like to get the ball rolling!! The denial in May was very disheartening! GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!