Anyone applying to Delaware County Comm. 2013 Program? Dying to know if my TEAS V scoRegister Today!
- by sweets2435 Oct 30, '12Anyone applying to Delaware County Community College 2013 RN program? Dying to know if my TEAS V score was enough to get me in!!!! I will not find out till closer to Christmas maybe after Christmas!! Any other Applicants want to compare scores and wait together?Also if anyone is DCCC alumni could you let me know your TEAS score and if you were accepted, also if you remember when you received your acceptance letter?
I do want to mention that I had taken my TEAS test once on 9-12-12, and then took the test again 10-24-12(2days before the application deadline) just to see if I could improve my score which I did improve all of my subcategory scores improved some by 50% or more! I wish the Administration looked at that. The first time I took the test my Adjusted Individual Composite Score was 58%.(Which DCCC only requires a AIS Composite of 50%) When I took the test last Wednesday I received a 71.3%!! I really hope that this score is enough to get me in to the program. Considering that this is the only criteria they take into account. First the AIS Composit score then Reading, Science, Mathematics, then English & Language.
- Oct 31, '12 by CorinacrayolaGood luck Sweets! I have also petitioned for the 2013 nursing program at DCCC. I'm petitioning with a 70.7%. I did not have the time to re-take the test for a better score. If I don't get in this time, I will continue to finish my last 2 classes and study again for the teas. I'd also like to know what lowest acceptance scores have been. Nancy Wheeler told me that one year the lowest score was 64. She also mentioned that it generally cuts off around the 70's. Best of luck to you and your future.
- Nov 3, '12 by imanbI took the teas on the 22nd as well and of course i didn't ha e enough time to re take either but it really didn't seem like the kind of test you could study for anyway. But i scored a 74 overall and im praying it was high enough. Its sucks we have to wait so long to find out but good luck y'all and i think we'll be fine
- Dec 17, '12 by HTBANImanb, did you find out how to fix your proof of residency issue for DCCC?
- Dec 18, '12 by imanbyes i did. ..i just had to take in my state id so they could make a copy
- Dec 20, '12 by DivaLaJuicyOh Wow when did DCCC start the TEAS V test? You never used to have to take that exam to get in.
- Dec 20, '12 by shai2012I'm applying for the advance placement LPN to RN. I scored a 70% on the TEAS and I'm hoping it's high enough to compete.
- Dec 21, '12 by sweets2435Well I had scored a 71.3% and I received my acceptance letter on Thursday December 13. I can finally breathe easier!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO HAVE APPLIED! HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HOPEFULLY ALL WHO HAVE BEEN PETIONING THIS YEAR WILL RECEIVE THEIR ACCEPTANCE LETTER SOON! IT IS A GREAT FEELING, KNOWING NOW ALL OF MY HARD WORK HAS PAID OFF! AND FINALLY I WILL BE AN OFFICIAL NURSING STUDENT IN FALL 2013, I KNOW IT WILL BE HARD JUGGLING WORK, FAMILY AND SCHOOL, BUT AFTER ALL THE SETBACKS I HAVE HAD AND TRAUMAS I HAVE ENDURED I KNOW I CAN DO THIS! GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND HOPE TO SEE YOUU NEXT FALL!