PCT job interview, going to have a written quiz
- 0Nov 11, '13 by MikeDee1234I have a job interview at a hospital in a few days and they told that I was going to take a written quiz before the doing the interview.
I was wondering what kind of questions should I expect from this quiz if you have taken it? I am sure its going to be situational questions, but I haven't worked as a CNA yet. It's also been a year since I took the CNA exam.
- 1,187 Visits
- 0Nov 12, '13 by KelRN215Quote from StephalumpYou take VS on Mr. M and note a temperature of 101 F. What do you do?I took one once, and it was situational questions. Basically trying to figure out if you knew your scope of practice vs the nurses role and when to notify the nurse of abnormalities and whatnot.
I couldn't even pretend to come up with an example,l.
1. Administer Tylenol
2. Inform the patient's nurse
3. Page the MD and request orders for cultures
4. Put the patient on a cooling blanket
Answer is 2.