How much do you make as a tech?Register Today!
- by RCBR Apr 8, '12Let's compare hourly pay. Please state you city:
St. Louis, MO: $12.75 (plus differential for weekend/might)
- Apr 9, '12 by karamarie91Georgia:starts at $10 in the hospitals.
- Apr 9, '12 by Reese2012Suburbs of Chicago: $18.00hr (starting pay) Been a CNA for about 2yrs (at other hospitals)
- Apr 10, '12 by FirefighterDougPortland OR level one adult ER and seperate level two peds ER.16.50 plus differentials 1.00 evenings 2.00 nights. That was after 5 years,started in 2005 at 13.50. I think the current starting pay is 14.00 plus differentials.
- Apr 10, '12 by dettleHartford County , Ct. I earn $18 , keep in mind that is with 14 years at this current job, 3 years we didn't get any raises, 2 other years we got cost of living increases-- but each pca got a different amount depending on amount of pay ( those that were htere 3 month got a dollar, while others got 33 cents) . I think the current startis around $13
- Apr 13, '12 by Jamespo86Oklahoma City, OK: I'm making $11.45/hr as an AUA(Advanced Unlicensed Assistant: same thing as a PCT across the nation), differentials are $1 weekend and $1 nights, after 2 and a half years of being a CNA. Oklahoma has a pretty low cost of living.
- Apr 13, '12 by Pneumothorax$15-16/hr. central illinois
- Apr 16, '12 by MyMystudentRN$19.21/hr-ventura, ca
- Apr 17, '12 by Natural510Springfield OH, $9.80 to start.
- Apr 19, '12 by Jayelle314RN$19.18 Los Angeles, CA
$15.56 Long Beach, CA