- by Franemtnurse Jun 26, '12Has anyone had experience with spondylosis? I have it, and it is extremely painful. I'm unable to lie comfortably in bed, have had a wasted trip to the ER. (I wanted to get an MRI since I was in excruciating pain, but the PA on call only gave me an injection and sent me home. I also told my pain specialist, but he gave me prednisone and sent me home, and now my next step is going to my PCP. I am at my wits end, and don't know what to do other than what I am already doing. Does anyone have any suggestions?
- 2,104 Views
- Jun 26, '12 by brilloheadChiropractor would be my recommendation....
- Jun 26, '12 by sharpeimomi'm sending an unending supply of your way, fran, plus puppy and doggie kisses too.
here's hoping you feel better soon.
- Jun 26, '12 by dianahCan't give any medical advice, Fran (Terms of Service, yanno) and I don't have any experience with spondylosis.
Can most certainly hear your frustration!
Please check with your PCP (and google it! Sometimes you find a gem in the web postings) and I hope you can get some relief soon.
- Jun 27, '12 by Esme12I know you are hurting..... I would think about going to a larger teaching facility that see thousands of this a day.
I know all about chronic illness and it's so frustrating and disheartening at times...my positice thoughts and prayers are on their way.