Applicants to Portland area schools for 2012. - Page 17Register Today!
- May 4, '12 by ReidCongratulations to those who got into the MHCC program!
Also, sorry to hear from those who didn't get in. From the sounds of it, it doesn't seem like those who were declined spots in the class made errors in their essays or interviews (from your impression). Instead, it sounds like the competition was just that good. There must have been one or two particular details that simply stood out for those who got selected. I'm still in awe that there is this much competition for the RN program.
Hopefully everyone ultimately gets into their classes as more schools make announcements and alternates move up. It sure would be nice if they would make their determinations within the same week or month. It is what it is, though.
Still waiting for the OHSU OCNE announcements...
- May 4, '12 by Christy24Congrats to those who received good news... you can breathe now!! And to those who didn't... just hang in there. You'll get it sooner or later!Last edit by Christy24 on May 4, '12
- May 4, '12 by Christy24Has anyone had an interview with CCC yet???Last edit by Christy24 on May 4, '12
- May 4, '12 by emmyersPCC applicants, when do you hear back about acceptance/alternate positions? Are all interviews done then?
- May 4, '12 by osuchrisPCC does a proctored essay and no interviews. I remember them saying it will be the week of the 14th. I am also waiting to hear from the OHSU BSN program which will be that week as well. I'm going completely crazy though.
- May 5, '12 by LilpokaThanks Miss-
I'm pretty excited and am very pleased with the Mt Hood invite! I am still waiting on PCC, but pretty sure I will decline if an offer comes in. Still have CCC interview in a couple of weeks. I think it is always good to have options. But Mt Hood is wonderful!
Can't wait to hear from others!
- May 6, '12 by lastchance56That's so funny. I never even thought of dressing up! I wore jeans, nice shirt/jacket like I always do when I go out on the weekend to do errands. May not have scored me any points but was very comfortable in the room.
- May 6, '12 by lastchance56I wasn't aware CCC did interviews? I believe it's pretty much based on scores and essay. I have a feeling instructors are on or give input to the committee.
- May 6, '12 by jimithing112CCC does group interviews and the panel is made up of instructors. There's also an essay portion at the time of the interview.