Myrtle BeachRegister Today!
- by rnor Jul 26, '02: Hey! Any nurses from, or live around Myrtle Beach??? I heard there is a 10 grand sign on bonus at one of the hospitals there Is this true someone let me know about what, when, where if they are privy to this information Really appreciate the help!!!
- 1,741 Views
- Jul 26, '02 by nascargirl381If it's true I'm packing my bags now!!!!!
- Jul 26, '02 by rnorI only live 2 hr. from Myrtle beach, and my parents have a place there so....I COULD EASILY go along with 10 thou. depending on the stipulations....:chuckle
- Jul 26, '02 by rnorNascargirl381 if you hear of the good deal at MB let me know, or if I learn of the deal I'll let you or everyone know...thanks..rnor
- Jul 27, '02 by dhoganI live 2 hours away from M. Beach. We have had 2 nurses who are moving there to work. They are giving a 10k bonus but over 2 years. I don't know about the contracts though.
- Jul 27, '02 by FurballHey! What hospital? .Last edit by Furball on Jan 1, '03
- Jul 27, '02 by rnorFurball, trying to find out...but no luck yet...
- Jul 27, '02 by FurballOriginally posted by rnor
Furball, trying to find out...but no luck yet...
- Jul 30, '02 by rnorHey everybody! The hospital is Grandstrand Medical...the net address is www.grandstrandmed.comthe gist of it is 10 big ones over 2 years, and 1,500 relocation money, plus benefits...sounds too good...gave no details as to how you get the money etc...there some way a friend of mine opted to get a sign on bonus so the tax wasn't so much??? rnor
- Jul 30, '02 by kewlnurseYOUR KILLING ME!!!, I want to move there in a bad bad way. Anybody here anything about the new hospital being build in Murrell's Inle, when i was there in april there was an article in the papaer about it. Supposed to be state of the art.