Down to Sleep - Page 2Register Today!
- Jun 10, '12 by sherrynicholsSuch an incredible story and so moving!
- Jun 10, '12 by jdrnksaso touching story..wow!!thank you for sharing the story.
- Jun 11, '12 by Baubo516This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
- Jun 11, '12 by nursesarah813beautiful, left a lump in my throat. I work in a long term care facility and I have seen these people suffer with cancer, it is so sad and we need to find a cure for this it hurts so many
- Jun 12, '12 by Whisperagulp...wiping tear from my eye...
I salute you, soldiernurse.
- Jun 12, '12 by sandanrnstudentI cannot knight you, promote you, or present you with samurai armor or a crown, customs in other places for similarly heroic deeds. But I can softly bow with sincere admiration and gratitude for teaching so many how to be a better caregiver because of your writing this.
- Jun 12, '12 by DazglueThis is so beautiful. I'm not an emotional person, but this brought tears to my eyes...
- Jun 13, '12 by golflinda2214this is an outstanding tribute to a special person. How lucky for this soldier and his family to have had you as his nurse.
- Jun 13, '12 by navalnurseThank you for sharing your experience. It touched me greatly. I hope others will take the time to read. I think it expresses what many of us nurses go through with some of our "special" patients and their families. Ours is truly a caring profession. When we go home at the end of our shifts, we oftentimes bring our work with us in our hearts and minds.